Monday, February 20, 2012

Mister Postman...

I wanted to share with you a fun idea that you can use next year! I actually saw this at Jaxson's daycare and I just thought it was genius.  Valentine's Day parties are filled with chocolate, cards and my students trying to fit everything in a small gift bag or brown paper lunch sack. I will never go back to those days...


Our local Bi-Lo donated enough for my entire class...


All I needed to do was rid my craft stash of anything pick and red! 


This was such a fun activity for the students. 


All of the "mailboxes" turned out so cute!


I stapled the top and cut a slot for each mailbox.


Each student had a blast delivering their love notes and candy gifts to their classmates! 

~Happy Belated Valentine's Day~

No comments:

Post a Comment