Sunday, November 20, 2011

Party Platters

Tutorial #2 is probably something you have seen, but if not you are in for a treat! 

You will need:
  • Plastic platters or bowls (I got all of mine from the Dollar Tree)
  • Glass candle holders (also from the Dollar Tree)
  • Clear E-6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive (found it at Hobby Lobby)
 Again, such an easy project...

I went to the Dollar Tree with an idea of how many platters I needed and what I needed to display on the food table.  Most platters will only need one candle holder.


I sprayed the platters on the backside, so that food would never touch the paint.
  


I chose not to spray the candle holders, if there was a chance it would touch the food... in other words I was really cautious about that!

Don't limit yourself to just "platters."  I also got these plastic bowls for $1 and I even added a stand to a vegetable tray. Tables always look better with some varying heights.  I think this technique would even work to display items for your table at a craft show. (which is coming up sooner than I realize... Ahhh!)

Again, sorry I don't have better pictures, but you can still see how it came out.
(Just pull out your magnifying glass. hahaha.)






~Happy Party Planning~

No comments:

Post a Comment